In this course, participants will:
- Describe the developmental benefits of adolescent romantic relationships.
- Describe three emerging principles related to adolescent brain development and their relationship to adolescent health, including adolescent romantic relationships.
- Identify ten developmental tasks of adolescent development and the aligned opportunities for supporting young people in romantic relationships.
- Describe the evidence-based qualities of a healthy adolescent romantic relationship.
- Describe the impact of trauma on developing and navigating romantic relationships.
- Identify strategies and actions that trusted adults can use to support the development of healthy adolescent romantic relationships.
- Identify at least three action steps, based on the teaching from this training, that will strengthen their programs targeting adolescents.
Visit ETR's Training & TA Form to submit your request and receive cost information.